The new Ultra 1.8 ABS self-contained AM EAS system offers retailers an affordable and reliable anti-theft solution. The pedestal’s sleek open frame blends seamlessly into any retail setting while providing a visual deterrent against theft and delivering superior pick rates in all environments, even noisy ones.
The on-board electronics are contained within the base cover of the primary pedestal, eliminating the need for an external controller and reducing installation and maintenance costs. The coverage area is 0.9m (3 ft) for a single door and 1.8m (6 ft) for double doors. The integrated alarm located in the base of the primary pedestal uses a distinguished audible alarm to notify store personnel if protected merchandise passes through the detection zone and also illuminates red for visual notification.
Through system configuration, “Tags-too- Close” is an offered feature developed to help store associates better manage merchandising of tagged goods at the front of the store. This feature helps reduce unnecessary and costly service calls and decreases nuisance alarms to enhance the shopper experience.
- Consumes up to 40% less power out-of-the-box than previous Ultra-Post systems, without sacrificing performance
- Consistent 1.8m (6ft) global detection performance protects critical assets
- Integrated traffic counting option provides Traffic Intelligence and directionality to calculate conversion rates and maximize store performance
- EAS Intelligence option allows delivery of in-store operational information to better manage loss prevention and store operation efforts
- ‘Tags-too-Close’ feature helps reduce unnecessary and costly service calls and helps manage merchandising of tagged products at the store front
- Jammer Detection helps reduce shrink by notifying staff of attempts to disable the EAS system using a separate audible alarm
- Advertising Upgrade Kit offers a flexible medium to reach a large number of shoppers on the move
- Height: 145cm (57in)
- Width: 41cm (16.1in)
- Depth: 11.5cm (4.5in) (w/base)